New Music For Me


Lissie
Thanks to Heather! She introduced me this wonderful new voice. When I heard this song, I was astounded when she cry out "Angels will fall on me and take me to my home". The highly emotional energy in her voice really got me shivering.

Everywhere I Go - Lissie


Little Scout
I got to know them from the Camera Obscura gig. I was very very pleased to see such a beautiful opening band. They look great, and play great music. I bought their Ep after the show, fantastic! Indie pop band from Brisbane. If you ask me  what do they lack, I'd say a smashing debut album.



Guided by Voices
I only heard two of their songs on youtube which my friend sent me. I know I will love this band. Definitely will check out more of their albums.



The Fauns
Not a very special band. They play the music that other bands play too. But, the album is a great soundtrack choice if you're ready for floating or a dreamy state. This is "Road Meets Sky":



Salem
The first song I listened was a remix of Round One by Gucci Mane. I downloaded it from sincerely yours website, and I'm still lovin' it. I don't know how to describe their music, the only phrase I could come up with is in Chinese: 鬼打牆. Not sure how I could translate that. As We Make It Good describes it, "Pink socks, a dirty mattress, wallpaper peeling off the walls, empty cough syrup bottles, and soiled wall to wall carpeting all come to mind after repeated listens to this new Salem mix." Hope that makes some kind of introduction of Salem.

No comments: