Let's Take a LSD Trip


I switch on the TV, and saw this wonderful documentary about Rock and Roll, Seven Ages Of Rock from ABC. But I think to myself, those days, especially in the sixties, people were out there making history, playing good music to massive crowds. Like David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Roxy Music. Now people who love good music are staying home listening to the albums that their friends have absolutely no ideas of. Maybe you have lots of cool indie kids as friends, but I don't. I can only stay home browsing through youtubes and strangers' blogs and see if there are music that I like. If I am lucky, I will find some and go to the gigs alone. Such as life... Watching this documentary takes me back to those time, seeing these amazing and brilliant performances. Still, I rather be there, taking drugs, listening to music, imaging myself as an albatross hanging motionless upon the air. Insanity, madness, surrealism... what's new now? Can anyone tell me?


The Velvet Underground


Ziggy Stardust



Pink Floyd - Astronomy domine



Roxy Music - Remake/Remodel


Genesis - I Know What I Like

No comments: