Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb



I guess I can appreciate the idea of this film, and its importance during the period of cold war and assassination of JFK.
But I think it's a bit overrated. Maybe I just don't like the film that much. I guess I can never be a Stanley Kubrick's fan.

However, I love the comical parts in the film. Such as the conversations between Mr. President and Dimitri. It's just ludicrous. And Dr Strangelove's classic strange behaviors and talks. The ratio of ten woman to each man. And Major Kong's orgasm while riding the nuclear bomb. But the most spectacular thing about this film is Peter Sellers, he plays three characters in this film including Captain Mandrake/ Mr President/ Dr Strangelove. If I didn't watch the making of the film, I have no idea that they were just one person. Marvelous!

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)

No comments: