The Seventh Seal

I'm speechless... Bergman has knocked me out again.
This is way beyond remarkable and excellent...
Completely original, astonishingly beautiful, incredibly well-crafted to question our existence, religion, love, or simply humanity.

It's hell with women, and hell without. Best to kill them all while the fun lasts.

Love is nothing but lust and cheating and lies.

Antonius Block: I want knowledge! Not faith, not assumptions, but knowledge. I want God to stretch out His hand, uncover His face and speak to me.
Death: But He remains silent.
Antonius Block: I call out to Him in the darkness. But it's as if no one was there.
Death: Perhaps there isn't anyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugly header

Fuse said...

drunk and wasted.

whoever invented alcohol has got to be honored as the greatest invention in the civilised boring human history.

Cheers, baby.