A Letter To You

Hi, how are you?

I'm feeling okay, but a bit stressed out, because of the exam tomorrow. But that's not what I want to talk to you about. I wanna talk about how we met. Oh yes, I remember, we never met before. Sometimes, I wonder why that is. How come I have never met you before? There are so many people I meet everyday, but I never talk to them and they never talk to me either. I wish I could talk to you right now, but I don't even know who or where you are. That's why I'm writing this letter to you. Hope you understand.

I don't know what I will talk to you about, but I can guess what we will talk about. About my childhood, my dreams, my collections of music, my love for movies, and maybe some other unimportant stuffs about me. Though I have told the same stories of me to different people, but I really don't mind telling you again. And maybe you'll tell me about your relationships, and how your best friend broke your heart, maybe even your beloved grandma. You know they all sound very lovely, and I will love to hear them all. You'll be surprised that I'm quite a good listener.

After seeing Groundhog day, I actually thought a lot about my life. Maybe all my life is repeating the same routine time and time again. There is no significant difference between yesterday, today and tomorrow. Everyday is all the same. Then what makes our life special? Nothing special really. You live just like another person on the planet. But thankfully we have memories. We remember the tiny little things happened in our life, so we can go tell everyone we know about it. Isn't that wonderful?


Regards


fuse

No comments: