Recent Purchases

The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now (12'')
+ this single has three songs, yet it's the most expensive one I bought today.
+ I bought it because this song is current my favourite of Smiths
+ why they are so expensive... I wanna collect all Smiths' singles!
Buddy Holly - 20 Golden Greats [Buddy Holly Lives]
+ I just wanna listen to Buddy Holly
The Carpenters - Great Hits Of The Carpenters
+ This is an Australia version, so I couldn't any better pic
+ Superstar, Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters - A Kind of A Hush
+ The vinyl is in good condition, so I bought it.
+ I Need to Be in Love
Everything But The Girl - Love Not Money
+ I like EBTG, but I havn't heard this one
+ The sleeve cover looks pretty good and intereted me, so I bought it
New Order - Brotherhood
+ Bizarre Love Triangle
+ "Boydey, Happy 21st; What a big year; You are going to have - best yet to come" Theo '87
+ How come I didn't notice that someone wrote that on the back of the sleeve, well... never mind. The vinyl is good.

2 comments:

luyi said...

most of the covers look beautiful.

great deco at home.

Fuse said...

haha, yeah. Especially New Order's and Smiths'!
I'm still trying to figure out how I could hang them all on the wall.