Kicking and Screaming

Director: Noah Baumbach
Writers: Noah Baumbach, Oliver Berkman
Stars: Josh Hamilton, Eric Stoltz, Olivia d'Abo and Samuel Gould
Year: 1995
IMDB

My Rating: 8/10

This is a story about what a bunch of friends do in uni after their uni graduation. These people do nothing all day, but talk about books and movies wittily. Amusing losers. I like that.

I'm already a postgrad, and yet I felt like I achieved nothing, much like what they are in movies. There are a lot of good dialogues in the movie. At the moment, I'm the same as the age of these characters, I can relate a lot to the movie, their love life, their purposelessness, their loss of direction, who knows, maybe this is all that what we are. You can only clinch to these moments by moments. For me, I think it's a really nice movie, a smart comedy which projects our reality in an interesting way. Oh, the soundtrack is great too!

No comments: