Recent Buys


Radio City LP and #1 Record LP by Big Star

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart LP and Higher Than The Stars 12''. Even a poster of Higher Than The Stars. I think it has The Smiths' cover feel.

Doolittle LP and Surfer Rosa LP by The Pixies. Great albums.

Why did I buy the one with the weird gate, and not the statue one? The original one looks much better! Glad that I only bought the 7'' one.

(front) (back)
I'm so happy that I bought this one. Though not original, but this 2 LP set contains Ectasy and Wine EP, Feed Me With Your Kisses EP and You Made Me Realise EP. Fucking awesome!

I bought these two in the second-hand vinyl store. My Charlie Sexton has stain on his face, but it's okay. The sound is good. INXS is in good quality, but none of songs on it are as good as Don't Change.

No comments: