I Wish I Was There

My Bloody Valentine 1991
- After the release of Loveless. I really don't mind to be deaf after seeing them.

The Smiths 1987
- After the release of Louder Than Bombs. They have so many good songs... Jeez!

The Replacements 1986
- Before Bob leaves the band. I don't care if they're drunk or sober, I wanna see them!

The Jesus and Mary Chain 1986
- I want to see the riots, and the JAMC when they are young, rebellious, noisy and don't give a fuck. Now they're old.

Joy Division 1980
- Anytime, anywhere before the death of Ian Curtis...

Woodstock 1969
- Love, Peace and Music.

The Velvet Underground 1968
- After the release of White Light/White Heat, and before John Cale leaves the band. Raw and noisy. I want to experience their unique live performance!

My Bloody Valentine - Glider/When You Sleep live (1991)
The Smiths - Ask live (1987)
(The way Moz and Marr dance is so cute...XD)

No comments: