Emmy The Great

I think I'm in love...
such a beautiful song... heartbreaking!
so cute!
And my friend you are not
And I hate you as much as I miss you
such a cute video and song!
i know my fate i do not mean to fight but you tread softly on the ground tonight tread softly on the words you used to write
love this song so much! the way she sings chorus is perfect
In the air, a sea of words that didn't come soon enough ...
i love the lyrics and the song
The city called me so I came It isn't mine to question what it said

Well the morning fills my mouth up with decay I like it, it reminds me how you taste
Another great song by Emmy, so bitter and so sweet
I will be brave I will pour whiskey on your grave Smoke cigarettes amongst the stones Sprinkle champagne upon your bones If burial restricts your view I'll bring the city here to you I'll pack the river and the clock Wrap it into a picnic box
this is probably the best song about car accidents. so good...
the day that we took out a car in the rain is the day you forgot how to brake and see how quickly the picture will change filled with fingers and voices and teeth

No comments: