Tagged!

photo taken while i was in the old apartment

Thanks to luyi for tagging me! I have been reading her wonderful blog for a long while now, and I just start to blog because I suddenly feel like it...

Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. regret
name of the blog, because i have been listening to New Order's Regret a lot lately
it makes me feel new and good at the same time
hope this blog does the same magic to me and you

2. youth
i just watched a japanese TV episode called "Orange Days" and a chinese novel called "seventeen". both of them are about youth.
"Orange Days" is story about a group of good friends at their last year in university, so it talks about uni, looking for jobs, love, relationship, friendship, life... almost everything I can relate to
Seventeen is about what things people do when they were 17. You know, all the stupid things and yet unforgettable
i am going to my last year of uni (excluding post graduate studies), half way between the two above, so i really think a lot about my youth lately...
i know that it's not too late, but i just duno what else i can do...

"life - it only makes sense when you look at it backwards, too bad we gotta live it forwards"
quotes from the movie, Thirteen Conversations About One Thing
i saw this quote from the novel "17", i totally agree with it though i haven't seen the film

3. smoke
i never thought that i would ever smoke in my entire life, but i did, i mean i do...

4. music
i listen to music a lot, digging a lot of music as well
recently i'm really into
Glasvegas
Rachael Yamagata

5. run away
last time i went to Borders, and saw the new book about runnig by Haruki Murakami
so i picked it up and read
i remembered one part when he said that he is not the type of person who is easy to get along with. the reason is because he always run away or hide whenever there's a problem
i do the same thing, but now i'm all alone and can't really run away from myself...

6. unknown
i wanted to write here, because i am anonymous to you unless you make friends with me
i wanted to write for myself, and people who enjoy what they see here
you don't have to know me and you don't have to come back here if you don't want to
simple as that

so i love being unknown




tag six people?

I'm still trying to figure out who i can tag...




4 comments:

luyi said...

i love the quote.

i quite love orange days as well. the theme song "sign" by mr. children is also amazing.

i hope you don't mind i mention you in the tag thing cuz you seem to ebjoy being "unknown".

as for the smoking thing, you know it does you harm.

anyway, i still find you interesting.

Fuse said...

haha... i will tell you if i need you.

of course i don't mind you mention me, i was overwhelmed when you tagged me!!

about being unknown, i want people to see the stuff that i put up cuz i like sharing with people like you do

but not for some of my friends who have no idea what i'm talking about

i know smoking is bad, but it got me but not so badly though

thanks for your kind reminder; i think you're more intertesting than me, ha!

蘇菲 said...

我喜歡第五點。

Fuse said...

真的嗎?

這種人蠻討厭的耶!