2008 Albums


I think I listen to a lot of new music this year comparing to last year. Still, I dig some old music, kraftwerk, nick drake, new order, chet baker, tom waits and many others that haven't come across my mind yet. Those in bold are albums I listened to more often than the rests. Yeah, these are albums I'm really into this year. And some songs I really love.

TV On The Radio - Dear Science
  • Golden Age
  • Family Tree
Neon Neon - Stainless Style

Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
  • Oxford Comma
  • A-Punk
  • Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
Glasvegas - Glasvegas
  • Geraldine
  • It's My Own Cheating Heart That Makes Me Cry
  • Go Square Go
  • Daddy's Gone
  • This is an awesome album!
The Last Shadow Puppets - The Age Of The Understatement
  • The Age Of The Understatement
  • Meeting Place
Sigur Ros - Mee sue i eyrum vie spilum endalaust
  • Gobbledigook
M83 - Saturdays=Youth
  • Kim & Jessie
  • Graveyard Girl
Duffy - Rockferry
  • Serious
  • Mercy
  • Distant Dreamer
MGMT - Oracular Spectacular
  • Kids
  • Electric Feel
  • Time to Pretend
Death Cab for Cutie - Narrow Stairs
  • I Will Possess Your Heart
  • Your New Twin Sized Bed
The Raveonettes - Lust Lust Lust
  • Hallucinations (the drum is magical)
  • This is awesome too!
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
  • Viva La Vida
  • Violet Hill
  • Strawberry Swing
Adele - 19
  • daydreamer
  • best for last
  • chasing pavements
  • first love
  • right as rain
The Killers - Day & Age

Air France - No Way Down
  • the whole ep is fabulous
Cat Power - Jukebox

Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles
  • Crimewave
Emiliana Torrini - Me And Armini

James - Hey Ma
  • Hey Ma
  • Waterfall
  • Oh My Heart
Jason Marz - We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things
  • I'm Yours
Ladytron - Velocifero
  • Black Cat
  • Ghosts
  • Runway
Like Honey - Leaves

Rachael Yamagata - Elephants...Teeth Sinking Into Heart
  • Duet
  • Over and Over
Slow Down Tallahassee - The Beautiful Light

The Ting Tings - We Started Nothing
  • That's Not My Name
  • Great Dj
  • Be The One
Ultra Orange & Emmanuelle - Ultra Orange & Emmanuelle
  • Sing Sing
  • Don't Kiss Me Goodbye
  • One Day
The Weepies - Hideaway

Albert Hammond, Jr. - Como Te Llama?
  • GFC
  • Spooky Couch
  • In My Room
Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul
  • The Shock Of The Lightning
  • I'm Outta Time (Get Off Your)
Little Joy - Little Joy

Club 8 - The Boy Who Couldn't Stop Dreaming
  • Jesus, walk with me
  • Heaven
  • Whatever You Want
Portishhead - Third

2 comments:

luyi said...

you really dig into LOTS OF music recently. I only listen to some of the songs.

Fuse said...

yeah i know.

i spent ages typing them out.

but they're all good...for me