Last Dinosaurs @ Cubby Hole 22/5/2010


I was meant to write about them earlier, cuz I was waiting for people to post their live photos. But still, I couldn't find any on the net. So... I will just write about it.

Living in Brisbane, but never know what's going on here, neither news or music scene (I don't watch TV). Just staying home, and discovering new bands from Sweden on myspace. However seeing Last Dinosaurs was a great treat, knowing them are from the city I live, though that still doesn't mean much to me. It was a great treat, because it was a good show. They're young, energetic and have a great single called Honolulu. And they have potential too, especially the guitarist Lachlan. Well, who cares about talents, skills, or genius? This is an "indie" era, it's all about dress-to-impress, feel-good, and have-a-good-time. Definitely going to catch them again at Splendour In The Grass. By the way, this is quite a bad video...

No comments: