I have heard that you met someone
I have heard that she's all I was not
And I hear that you are safe now, I wake up with the idea every day
And I hear that she is the rightful
Yes they say that you really mean it
And I hate that I love you
And I love you so much that I hate myself


And I am ashamed to ask and I am ashamed to cry
My heart is yours to destroy, let your friends know
And I am ashamed to say that you are left in me
Laugh about it, because then I might be the
How could you drop when she said, I love you, I love you so much that I hate myself


My friends say: 'Wake up
And stop thinking about it "
But what do they do? Now is anyone but me closer
Life before I could, inside and out
I could have had it so forever
But I fell for you and you deserved a nomination for the role you played


There will always be a place for you somewhere
You can close your eyes and never feel lonely
And all would be well now
They have been waiting for this
And I hate that I love you
And I love you so much that I hate myself


Once upon a time, there was a feast
And I went with someone because he reminded you
But then came the dawn, I rose, went out the door
And I went through the early morning
The pure, early morning


And I did not know why I did so
Oh, I did not know why

1 comment:

Cryz said...

I hope the poet would be

alittle more couragous to ask because she doesn't know it untill he asks her.

I wish that the poet would be

alittle more braver to smilez than to be ashamed to cry.

I rather the poet would be

alittle less confused and she is a little less cautious.

I feel that the poet should have

a little more faith in himself and her...

just a little more...