In anticipation of ATP...

 
I just wanna post some songs with the lyrics I like. This weekend is going to be huge!
London, Minehead, Mr Mangum, Mr Merritt, awesome music, here I come~


I guess it's true I should have told you before
And not have waited 'til we're nude on the floor
Though it would be the perfect end to our date
I love you, baby, but God wants us to wait

True Story. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
(The Magentic Fields - God Wants Us To Wait)

And your mom would stick a fork right into daddy's shoulder
And your dad would throw the garbage all across the floor
As we would lay and learn what each other's bodies were for

And this is the room one afternoon I knew I could love you
And from above you how I sank into your soul
Into that secret place where no one dares to go

Not true story, but it makes me smile just imaging it...
(King of Carrot Flowers, Part 1) 


And the world is made of energy
and the world is electricity
and the world is made of energy
and there's a light inside of you
and there's a light inside of me.

Perfect sing-along song. And the world is made of energy~
(The Apples in Stereo "Energy")
 
And in my dreams you're alive and you're crying,
As your mouth moves in mine, soft and sweet.
Rings of flowers round your eyes and I love you,
For the rest of your life (when you're ready).

Abso-fucking-lutely beautiful...
(Two-Headed Boy, Pt. 2)
I’m self-righteous, but never right
So laid back, but so uptight
Destroying your patience to tolerate me
With all the negative spirit I bring

Oh yeah, that's me.
(Sebadoh - The Freed Pig)

And I have read the right books to interpret your looks
You were knocking me down with the palm of your eye
This was unlike the story, it was written to be
I was riding its back, when it used to ride me

Self-deprecating lyrics with happy childlike melody
'Cause if we knew where we belong 
There'd be no doubt where we're from 
But as it stands, we don't have a clue 
Especially me and probably you 

Yes, I want all the truth, but I don't have a clue. So I put on my headphone.
(Low - Especially Me)

No comments: