My Favourite Comedian

Tyler, The Creator


Why? Because he's everything. He's a ninja, a table, a unicorn, a tron cat, a stalker, a rapist, a therapist, a golfer, and more specifically just a kid who's hungry for fame, and having the time of his life. I think I can understand the hype. Playing with different personalities is his trick to entertain his listeners. Tyler is a clever but childish kid,  his lyrics has his own signature wit, which I find hilarious. If you look at his lyrics literally, yes, it's disgusting and sick. But he doesn't even mean what he say, why so serious? He's the joker of our time! And no, I don't like Goblin, it was definitely a bad record in terms of music production. Obviously, he doesn't give a fuck, neither do I.

This music video is a fucking comedy!

In XL office...Look at the fucking Goochi!!!

Golf Wang

No comments: