I Trawl The Megahertz


My favourite audiobook. I think everyone should listen to this incredible 20-mins track with hauntingly beautiful music and poetic words. It's like a lullaby, a dream, a movie script, a transitional conscious state between reality and fiction that exists only in the soundscape of "I Trawl The Megahertz".

'Your daddy loves you,' I said
'Your daddy loves you very much,
He doesn't want to live with us anymore.'
I am telling myself the story of my life
Lord you gave me nothing, then you took it all away


Repeat after me: happiness is only a habit
I'm listening to the face in the mirror
but I don't think I believe what she's telling me

And these are the footsteps you follow
The tracks of impossible love

They may help us make sense of who we are and where we came from
And, as a compassionate side effect
Teach us that nothing is ever lost

No comments: