Runaway

Kanye West - Runaway

Tom Waits' kind reminder: I once heard the word “douchebag” invoked to seal a door to a less-than-preferable plane. I don’t know this West gentleman, but I warn him: there are proper and improper ways of stroking the zeitgeist—it bristles with teeth. Such comfort with the plasticized blockbuster! He’s lounging naked on its contours. I suspect this man has already lost some vital part of his sanity. West: you’ve opened a door that doesn’t close.


Kanye's reply:  DID YOU NOT SEE HOW COLORFUL MY EXPLOSIONS WERE?? I’M LIKE AN AMAZING TECHNICOLOR MICHAEL BAY BUT WITH MAGICAL IMPORTANT LOVE AND NOT PLANET-DESTROYING ROBOTS! I’VE SEEN SOME TOM WAITS MOVIES. THERE ARE NOT EVEN ANY METAPHORS IN THOSE MOVIES FAM!! I HAVEN’T LOST MY MIND IT’S JUST THAT MR. WAITS TRYING TO GRASP MY PASSION AND MY VISION IS LIKE TRYING TO WRAP YOUR ARMS AROUND A GHOST AND IT’S LIKE “YOU CAN’T HUG A GHOST FAM!” EVERYONE KNOWS YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE GHOST AND UNDERSTAND HIS PLIGHT. SOMETIMES WE CAN ALL LEARN THINGS FROM GHOSTS AND I JUST HOPE THAT EVERYONE TREATS MY ART LIKE A GHOST WITH A LOT OF SMART THINGS TO SAY.


- Kanye is so funny, a laughable guy really. -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K導的這片我是看不大來
但音樂還是一樣讚
沒關係,我依舊愛著他~

Fuse said...

是阿, 他新專輯的歌有些聽來還不錯!