Three Good Movies

The Boat That Rocked (2009)
really enjoyable movie, great great music of the 60's era.
too much movie clichés in this film, it could be a really good film, but it's not.
however i was entertained by the music...
I think Philip Seymour Hoffman is really cool, I wonder what kind of music he listens to...

Adventureland (2009)
I didn't expect much from this film, but it surprised me.
the music is by Yo La Tengo. in the film, there're so so many good music. Lou Reed, JAMC, The Velvet Underground, The Cure, Big Star... just so many good music.
it's not so much of a comedy, more like a reality romance with great great soundtrack.
ending sucks, but i'm okay with that. life is about the experiences, so as the movies.
I felt very happy listening to many great songs I love as the movie progressed.

Up (2009)
well... just go watch it.
such a touching and entertaining film!
Pixar, you've done it again!

No comments: