Sincerely Swedish Synthpop


I recently discovered Sincerely Yours' new band, jj. Fucking great!
They sound so "sincerely yours", which means awesome.
It's really hard to define genres these days.
So, I put together some songs that are alike.
They are all from Sweden, synthesized I think.
I love this music...
1. The Tough Alliance - Leg 1
2. jj - from africa to málaga
3. Air France - No Excuses
4. Boat Club - Memories
5. Most Valuable Players - You're All I Can Think Of
6. Tribeca - Black
7. The Radio Dept. - This Past Week
8. The Honeydrips - Fall From A Height
9. The Tough Alliance - 25 Years and Runnin'
10. The Legends - Play It For Today
11. The Sound of Arrows - M.A.G.I.C.
12. Club 8 - Missing You
13. jj - masterplan

2 comments:

Sockertid said...

best song and video with jj
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sej-WOLn4cs

Fuse said...

thanks, I didn't know they have a video.