Soundtracks for my journey

This is a perfect album for my trip around southern Europe... summer sun everyday, but still feel quite melancholy because holidays don't last forever. I really love Yo La Tengo's music... gentle voices from Ira and Georgia can really calm my soul.

Europe by Allo Darlin' is the album of the year for me. Not because it's the best album, but it's an album I'll always remember the great time I had in Europe in 2012. Though no doubt the memories will fade someday, but...I'm alive, and I'm living. Life is about living, not traveling, you know.

一個人閒晃在大街上,聽這張EP真的心情會變好。我覺得這張的歌超級陽光,夏日豔陽下,戴著耳機,拎著啤酒,到處亂晃,這世界還有甚麼比讓自己開心更重要的事?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

的确是没有甚麼比讓自己開心更重要的事

I received it, thank you :)

P.s. Do you still use your old email account?

-J

Fuse said...

hotmail, no. gmail, yes. same name.