Submarine


Director: Richard Ayoade
Writers: Richard Ayoade (screenplay), Joe Dunthorne (novel)
Cast: Craig Roberts, Sally Hawkins, Yasmin Paige and Paddy Considine
Year: 2011 (UK)
IMDB

My Rating: 8.5/10

Wonderfully funny and touching. I think the casting is wonderful. Oliver and Jordana makes a lovely couple. Oliver's parents look and act exactly like their characters. I'm glad the film didn't linger on just portraying first love. It actually explores some family issues. There are hilarious moments, sad moments, and moments where you can look back on your life and think "ah, I was there before!" Well, we're not that young anymore. However, I love how this film reminded me, and refreshed my feelings towards love.

Alex Turner's music is really good, and fits with the film perfectly. Oh, yes, better than Juno I think...

2 comments:

e said...

 
我一直想要看這部!
 

Fuse said...

去看! 這部片很好看, 音樂也超棒!

是個很不錯的非主流浪漫喜劇~