(500) Days of Summer

I guess I should say, this film have not disappointed me.
For a long time, I have been expecting this movie.
I found it more pleasurable seeing this film alone than with others.
I love the part when he sings and dances with everybody in the park. Though it was just imaginations, but I love doing that. I have that kind of imaginations before, so I like it a lot.
I love the part when they go to lovely playground, IKEA.
I love the part how the final scenes of The Graduate is shown. There's something poignant about it I think.
I love the part when the director pay tributes(?) to European cinema, including Godard and Bergman.
I love the part where his expectations collide with reality. Expectations always fail.
I love the part when he breaks out, and criticise how terrible greeting cards are. People don't or won't try to tell how they really feel. Right, the world is too much of bullshit without anyone's help.
I love the part where the narrator said Tom has early exposure to sad British pop music and showed the album covers of Psychocandy and Louder Than Bombs.
I love the line, "People don't realize this, but loneliness is underrated. "
I also love the line, "it sucks when you realised that everything you believe in is total bullshit."

I guess I quite like this film.
Oh, I forgot about the music. The music put a magic touch on the film.
My favourite song at the moment... Sweet Disposition.

No comments: